For the convenience and peace of mind of knowing your regular bills will be paid automatically - even if you forget or go out of town - take advantage of Insight’s Online Bill Pay feature.
Our Bill Pay gives you the ability to click your bills away. With Bill Pay, there are no more checks to write, no envelopes to stuff, and no stamps to buy! Bill Pay includes:
- eBills (electronic versions of your paper bills, delivered conveniently within Bill Pay) from over 370 billers, nationwide
- Funds deducted on the date the payment is due, in most cases
- User-friendly Payment Center to manage all of your bill payment activity on one convenient screen
- Bill reminders to notify you when a bill needs to be scheduled or a payment was made
- Calendar feature to assist you in identifying the earliest available payment date
- A Payment guarantee to give you the security of knowing your payments will be made on time
- 24/7 Member Support Center – If you ever need assistance using Bill Pay, just call 866.820.8074 for questions or payment inquires and a Member Support Representative will be available to help you anytime.
Getting Started - When setting up Bill Pay, have all your bills in hand along with the payment address for each one. If you select a merchant with multiple locations from our database, please be sure to select the correct address for your payment.